CHEYENNE, Wyo., Jan. 10, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. Gold Corp. (Nasdaq: USAU) (the "Company," "we," "us" or "our"), a gold development and exploration company, today issued a CEO update outlining its recent and expected milestones, as it continues to advance its assets and projects (the "CEO Update") in 2024.
Operational and strategic highlights follow:
CK Gold Project
- Anticipated Permit Approval H1 2024
- Finalized Feasibility Study H1 2024
- Shovel ready H2 2024 (pending Board of Directors' approval)
- Robust Economics on Copper and Gold sales
- Significant upside on additional resource, and aggregate opportunity
- Well positioned to benefit from the rising gold and copper market
- A low impact project with significant potential environmental benefits
- Tax and employment benefits to the State of Wyoming
- Largely unrecognized value of assets, held at minimal holding cost
- Keystone – a highly prospective 20-square mile exploration asset in Nevada, on trend with Nevada Gold Mines' Cortez Complex
- Opportunity in Idaho with historic production
- Anticipated to emerge de-risked from current low share price valuation
- Positioned to benefit from a bullish outlook for copper and gold
- $4.0 million in treasury per recent quarterly statement
A copy of the CEO Update is available on the Company's corporate website.
About U.S. Gold Corp.
U.S. Gold Corp. is a publicly traded, U.S.-focused gold exploration and development company. U.S. Gold Corp. has a portfolio of exploration properties. The CK Gold Project is located in Southeast Wyoming and has a Preliminary Feasibility Study technical report, which was completed by Gustavson Associates, LLC. Keystone is an exploration property on the Cortez Trend in Nevada. The Challis Gold Project is located in Idaho. For more information about U.S. Gold Corp., please visit www.usgoldcorp.gold.
Certain statements in this CEO Update are forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-Looking words such as "anticipate," "believe," "forecast," "estimated," and "intend," among others. These forward-looking statements are based on U.S. Gold Corp.'s current expectations, and actual results could differ materially from such statements. There are a number of factors that could cause actual events to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. These factors include, but are not limited to, risks arising from: the prevailing market conditions for metal prices and mining industry cost inputs, environmental and regulatory risks, COVID-19 risks, risks faced by junior companies generally engaged in exploration activities, whether U.S. Gold Corp. will be able to raise sufficient capital to implement future drilling programs, the success or failure of future drilling programs, changes to assumptions contained in the PFS, and other factors described in the Company's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, and Current Reports on Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which can be reviewed at www.sec.gov. The Company has based these forward-looking statements on its current expectations and assumptions about future events. While management considers these expectations and assumptions to be reasonable, they are inherently subject to significant business, economic, competitive, regulatory, and other risks, contingencies, and uncertainties, most of which are difficult to predict and many of which are beyond the Company's control. The Company makes no representation or warranty that the information contained herein is complete and accurate and we have no duty to correct or update any information contained herein.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-gold-corp-issues-2024-ceo-update-302030711.html
SOURCE U.S. Gold Corp.
Released January 10, 2024