- What is U.S. Gold Corp.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol USAU.
- When was U.S. Gold Corp. incorporated?
- When did U.S. Gold Corp. become a public company?
Upon the closing of the merger with Dataram Corporation on May 23, 2017.
- Where is U.S. Gold Corp. located?
1910 Idaho Street
Suite 102, Box 604
Elko, NV 89801
- When is U.S. Gold Corp.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is U.S. Gold Corp.'s transfer agent?
Equity Stock Transfer
237 W 37th St.
New York, NY 10018
- Who is U.S. Gold Corp.'s independent auditor?
- Who is U.S. Gold Corp.'s outside legal counsel?
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Kenneth G. Sam
1400 Wewatta Street
Denver, CO 80202
- Whom can I contact for general information about U.S. Gold Corp.?